5 Great reasons for having a wedding handbag.
- Where else would you keep you make up? Your bridal handbag should be big enough to hold at least a lipstick so you can apply it throughout the day & also a little foundation or eye liner just in case you shed a few tears of happiness.
- It's a great idea to keep a a safety kit handy with some basics so your wedding day runs like clockwork. Pop a few safety pins in and a needle & thread, plasters for sore tootsies & wet wipes are great just in case some one marks your dress.
- Yes its surprising but some brides do still keep their phones close by so a handbag comes in very handy to pop it into, just make sure it's turned off at the important moments during your big day.
- Although it is going to be one of the happiest days in your life don't be surprised if a few tears pop out so make sure you have a bundle of hankies & a bag to pop these into.
- If you are nervous it can make you feel less self-conscious if have something to do with your hands so a wedding clutch bag is ideal. You can make them to your dress designs as they come in simple or more intricate designs but each one will add the right kind of look while carrying your essentials on the big day! We have a choice of small which are adequate size for your bits & bobs however if wish to carry more we have the standard size too.
If you are planning your wedding & need some help finding your dream bridal accessories then help is at hand the Aye Do team are here to assist so please call on 01506 467857 or email firstname.lastname@example.org